Avaya IP Office 9.1
Avaya IP Office 9.1 is a simple, powerful collaboration solution for midsize companies offering increased scale, flexible deployment options, simplified management, and support for enterprise branch deployments. Avaya IP Office 9.0 software easily and cost-effectively scales to 2,000 users (previously 1,000 users) at up to 32 locations. Providing a seamless collaboration experience for voice, video, and mobility, IP Office delivers exceptional value and low total cost of ownership.
What’s new with IP Office 9.1?
You now have room to grow! Go from few employees to as many as 2,000 at a single site and network up to 32 locations. The choice is yours, choose from basic telephony or from the most sophisticated of unified communications. New Mobility features are now available! Users on iPad tablets or Windows-based laptops can now access the advanced mobility app, the Avaya Flare Communicator, which enables mobile access to collaboration capabilities such as company directory search, business-class calling, presence, and management of two simultaneous calls while mobile. In 8.1 you can take advantage of an array of management and security features, as well as custom-built services and advanced mobility.
IP Office 9.1 adds virtualized software as an option, enabling deployment on a customer-supplied server running VMware vSphere 4.x or 5.x software. Virtualized IP Office software is packaged in a single OVA format that can be ignited as a primary, secondary, expansion, Avaya one-X® Portal, or applications server. IP Office software can now run inside a virtual machine, on a dedicated server, an appliance, or a combination of these, adding flexibility while enabling customers to match the deployment method to their infrastructure plans and objectives.
Reasons for you to GROW with IP Office 9.0
- Easily and cost-effectively scales to 2000 users
- Can be offered as software for virtualized platforms, proving its flexibility
- Has simplified management
- Supports multi-branch office deployment
- Enables delivery of a complete collaboration solution
- Helps to build stronger teams as the workforce is more distributed
- Makes it easy to add network connectivity and power
- Improves security of SIP Communications* (*with Avaya Session Border Controller)
- Lowers TCO with a well-integrated collaboration solution from a single vendor!
Upgrade Norstar and BCM
BCM and Norstar customers upgrading to IP Office can preserve up to 60 percent of their original investment by migrating the most popular Nortel phone sets.
- Support for T7000 and M7000 series sets, Audio Conferencing Unit, and Digital Mobility Solutions
- New Digital Expansion Modules (DS16a & DS30a) & TCM8 supports heritage Nortel sets